Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weirdos

decide to meet up with ex-colleagues for dinner / drinks coz one of them is back from Japan for a short holiday... when we are discussing where to have dinner, eng siew decides to tell us.... "I got to go home early to wash clothes"... what kind of weird reply is this!!! even she has a pre-arranged schedule with her flatmate for laundry, why does she needs to accumulate more than a week's worth of laundry just b4 her trip?? and have to wash them on the day that we are meeting?!??! ok fine!

After that, Eng Siew asked if we should have dinner 1st, or drinks 1st. DUHZ!!! I replied "dinner 1st, cause U have to go back and wash clothes!!" She ASKED TO BE SUAN!!

I dun care if she's angry with me.. Im pissed with her!! had enough of her freaking attitude! for so many times she tried to LIE her way through and for that many times, she gave away her own lie! she always try to tell us she is a very busy woman with alot of dinner dates esp on friday but everytime we bumped into her on a friday, she's alone and going home

she even complaint to Short Hair that she's angry with me coz i always suan n say she has an attitude problem. She even digged out event that happens more than six months ago. Eng Siew, if u are reading this, I'm not the one who says u are giving a bad attitude during Da Jie's bday. It is Short Hair who says u are being attitude n i just said "Ya, attitude". Get your facts correct before u start pointing finger @ others! n do u know why am i the only one who is complaining about u? coz the rest just cant be bothered about u.. i shall do the same from now on!!


P/s : I got my computer back!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: